Tax-Deductible checks can be made to:
Peregrino Hermitage Ltd.
PO Box 87
[Email or text me for the rest.]
THANK YOU, BUT PACKAGES CAN NOT GO TO THIS PO BOX
YOUR INFORMATION WILL NEVER BE SOLD OR GIVEN TO ANYONE. ALL CHECKS (and return addresses) ARE SHREDDED AFTER CASHING.
- I receive health-insurance and dental-insurance from my Archdiocese, but all of my room and board, as well as ministry expenses, comes from you, my donors. My charity is approved by both Church and State.
- You can donate one-time or recurring using Continue To Give. Just tap the above-link in green.
- You can donate by snail-mail check. See the above snail-mail address in orange. (I’m usually a month-behind in cashing them.)
- You can donate using Zelle connected to my email, fathernix[@]gmail.com. (Obviously, drop the brackets.) The advantage of Zelle takes no “cut” from your donation like Continue to Give but it goes straight to me, not my charity. Please email me after donating to let me know how to thank you since Zelle gives me only your name upon donation completion. Zelle now does repeat-donations.
- The Federal Tax ID for this public charity is #83-4544433.
- I have had an approved rule-of-life containing active apostolate for some time. I take the same salary as a diocesan priest ($2000 a month) on top of room-and-board plus ministry expenses. All of this is covered by you, my donors, as I receive no salary from my diocese.
- I do not travel for low Masses. I can occasionally travel for High Masses like weddings. For emergencies, I can almost always travel within 100 miles of my current location for baptism or confession or extreme unction. I never take money for any sacraments. So, if you want to donate, please do it here, not in-person with cash. This is because the Apostles gave freely, and so should we.
- Similarly, I do not take Mass stipends, but I can usually make your prayer-request a major Mass-intention. This goes for donors and non-donors alike: I usually have about a dozen major Mass intentions at every Mass. Just email me prayer requests.
- If you send me a prayer-request in the mail, please do not attach a donation, or I will return both. (This is not to be rude, only to avoid sin.)
- I can normally respond to a short-emails within a month, but please send only one theological-question. I’m sorry but I don’t have time to respond to numerous theological questions or open pious web-links or answer anonymous email addresses. My email address is above, in the fourth bullet-point.
Your donations help me to continue my online teaching and pro-life and street ministry as well as occasional sacramental travels. That is why I am extremely thankful for all donations you send. I have no big traditional Catholic donors. No celebrities have ever given me money. Please keep in mind the main gift I give my donors is my teaching series (not spiritual direction). I especially offer you my audio and video versions of VLX and RCT (which is free also for non-donors.) Teaching Scripture (VLX) and Catechism (RCT) online is what I do, not long phone calls. See 1 Cor 1:17 and 1 Tim 5:17 to understand why some priests have had non-parish callings in life.
A few other notes…
- My charity’s expenses are listed here by percentage in regards to 2022 donations.
- I will continue praying Holy Mass and the Divine Office. I will be praying several hours a day for the restoration of the Catholic Church and the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
- I am able to keep my site and channels ad-free and without “premium” or “patreon” subscriptions because of donors like you.
- My blog gets about 1 million reads a year and my podcasts/channel have another 1 million listens a year, so this is reaching people, but I do it for free. Please be a part of this mission!
- Having heard thousands of confessions in parish and missionary work, my monk-missionary life still includes a few confessions domestically and internationally. However, the bulk of my attempt to teach people is now online.
- I hand out Miraculous Medals to strangers on the streets. I hope to be something of an urban “monk-missionary” as I now have a habit in which I will pray and walk.
- My pro-life work continues most weeks in front of a large abortion center.
- In a time when many Catholics are wary of CCHD-tied giving, all donations goes to room, board and ministry expenses as well as a salary of $2,000 a month to me (not-including Zelle donations.)
In Jesus and Mary,
Fr. David Nix