Skip to content
Page load link
What if Catholics Avoided Pornovirus Like Coronavirus?
- Every Catholic—lay and cleric—would spend months talking about nothing except how to end the pornography problem among Catholics and worldwide.
- The mortal sin of pornography would be avoided as vigilantly as plague-stricken hospitals, especially if access to priests were limited.
- Catholics would wear modest clothes to Mass at least as much as masks are currently worn to Wal-Mart.
- Priests and biological fathers who make concessions out of laziness to the danger-at-hand would be held morally culpable for endangering more than just their own parish or family.
- Bishops would shut down the indiscriminate approach to Holy Communion until every man was porn-free and every woman was birth-control free.
- Every diocese would put popularity, money and relevance at least temporarily on the back-burner until health was restored to souls.
- Every possible attempt—even seemingly inhuman attempts—would be executed by even lukewarm Catholics to avoid even one mortal sin of pornography.
- “Social distancing” would apply to everyone on the internet, and the more concerned Catholics would fully destroy their TVs, computers, smart phones and tablets.
- Friends considered simply to be a near-occasion of sin would be politely avoided.
- Jesus Christ would be obeyed even more than we’re currently obeying our government overlords.